METAL-GLU Izolator properties
1. Shelf life in original unopened cotainer - minimum 5 years in average conditions.
2. Adhesion to constructial steel and to roughened materials as porcelain, semi-vitreous China ware, concrete, glass, plastics (except PP and PE) - tensile strenght approx. 140 kG/cm2.
3. Stable thermal resistance to temperature up to 180oC.
4. Thermal Resistance to temperature 220oC up to 20 minutes.
5. Certificate of Hygiene. The preparation has got the certificate of hygiene from Polish Institute of Hygiene (Polski Zaklad Higieny). Certificates No B-1421/97 and HK/W/0468/01/2000 (for use in drinking water pipelines). 6. Machining by grinding only.
7. Curing time (at 20oC): half-dry state - 3h, hardened (tack free) - 6h, full mechanical strenght - 24h, full chemical and electrical resistance - 48h.
The Izolator A and B may be applied at the temperature over 10oC. At the temperature 10 - 16oC the curing time and hardening to full mechanical strenght os significantly extended.
8. Enclosed bottle of epoxy resin (C component) for eventual solving of the base A.
Mixing the glue
By weight: four portions of A component (Base) and one portion of Reactor (B component). By volume: 3 rules of Base (A) and 1 rule of Reactor (B). Throughly mix the components A and B and apply using a spatula or a brush onto the prepared and degreased surface. The accuracy of proportioning components is up to 10% of weight.
Thr minimum thickness of layer for the Base
warmed up is 0,25 mm.
Attention - the preparation in the layer thickness up to 2 mm does not flow off vertical surface.
Warming up following pre-curingof the material to the temperature 60-80oC for 3 hours, increases the strenght of ceramik metal layer by 25%.
Fluidity of the Izolator B can be increased by warming the Base A up to 35-40oC before mixing it with the B reactor.
Safety and work hygiene.
Protective gloves should be worn when using preparation. The preparation does not give off harmfull smells and is non-toxic.